This was done in Fedora 13 with openoffice 3.2.0. Please follow below steps to install it:
1. Download the installation files
2. Extract it to somewhere
$ unzip QiOO-0.4b.zip
$ ls QiOO-0.4b
CHANGELOG QiOO-0.4b.oxt README.txt ScheherazadeRegOT.ttf
3. Copy ScheherazadeRegOT.ttf to /usr/share/fonts
$ sudo mkdir /usr/share/fonts/ScheherazadeRegOT; sudo cp -apv QiOO-0.4b/ScheherazadeRegOT.ttf /usr/share/fonts/ScheherazadeRegOT
4. Install the extension by opening openoffice writer and go to Tools > Extension Manager > Add, and search for the QiOO-0.4b.oxt plugin.
5. Activate CTL by going to Tools > Option > Language Settings > Languages > Enable For CTL(Complex Text Layout)
6. If all went well, you can see AlQuran menu in your openoffice writer's menubar like below.